$3,000,000 Settlement

A restaurant had open lit candles spread throughout the floor of its property. The candles gave the restaurant a romantic glow but they were dangerous and violated the life safety codes. Our client was on the restaurant’s patio when her dress was blown into one of the candles and caught fire. She suffered third degree burns over thirty percent of her body. She required multiple skin grafts and was badly scarred. The restaurant removed the candles and no other customer will be exposed to the danger of being burned.

A restaurant had open lit candles spread throughout the floor of its property. The candles gave the restaurant a romantic glow but they were dangerous and violated the life safety codes. Our …

Related Posts